четверг, 26 апреля 2012 г.

not in the mood :(

I haven't posted anything for a long time by now. The first reason is being busy but the second and the right reason is that I'm not in the mood. And why I'm not in the mood, you can read it in my livejournal blog, and another thing is that I'm not going to Malta as I was dreaming and secretly planning. This fact adds to the disappointment of the last days. To cheer myself up and most importantly you, Angel, I send you this song. It helps me to start dreaming of the way I can actually spend time on Malta when I finally arrive there.

2 комментария:

  1. Хаха, прикольная песня! Почему она?)))
    Да, очень жаль, что ты не едешь ко мне, но очень надеюсь, что все таки однажды ты доберешься до нашего райского островка!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. почему она? уж больно клип классный, эдакие приключения модняшек :) до острова Буяна в царство славного Салтана я доберусь обязательно, ставлю себе цель

    ОтветитьУдалить