воскресенье, 27 февраля 2011 г.

Cutie-cute bijou

I'm at it again - doing the collages of the bijous that I like. The only problem with me is that it always stays on paper or better say on the screen and never comes to life, I never buy bijous. I step in the Accessorize with a determination to buy some cutie cutes, "This time I'll do it" I say to myself but the result is ALWAYS the same - I stand in front of the bijous for a very, I mean it, very long time, I think and think and think, and then just turn around and leave. I just can't, it's not the problem of money, it's a problem of my background, every time I want to buy something like this
or this

or finally this

I hear my Mom's words in my head, "Respect yourself, don't buy bijous, they are cheap and therefore make you look cheap, gold and diamonds are the best". Surely, I agree with Mom on gold and diamonds, what can be better than they are?, but really sometimes you just want something light and different and fun and bright and girlie and romantic rather than good old diamonds. So I hope next time my feet bring me to Accessorize or any other shop like that, I will buy something, I must, I want to get rid of that little complex of mine. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий