четверг, 24 февраля 2011 г.

Ellipse lingerie


I haven't been posting on lingerie for a long time, lazy me. But from tomorrow on I shall put everything right again and you will see lots of lingerie from me. I've been keeping these photos of Ellipse lingerie, a Colombian company founded in Medellin in 1985, for about two weeks or even more in my laptop, today I finally decided to make a cover on this company. It has a wide product range - not only underwear but also pajamas, loungewear, swimsuits and a range of bridal lingerie.  Check the collection inside. Now this is really HOT!





















































Photos courtesy of Ellipse lingerie


2 комментария:

  1. Вот это белье;) Сплошной секс;)
    Я утащу к себе в блог? Дам на твой ссылку)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. тащи, я ни в коем случае не против :)

    ОтветитьУдалить