понедельник, 14 февраля 2011 г.

I'm in love with Maui Swimwear


Look what I found a couple of days ago. Gee, this is something amazing! When I saw these bright colours I immediately thought that this brand deserved a cover in my blog. Let me introduce you to Maui Swimwear, a Colombian company that starts its history in 2007. Natalia and Catalina Castellanos decided to offer women a product that would combine high quality and art, style and design at the same time. Well, let me tell you something, you certainly achieved your goal. Girls, you rock!
I checked Maui's points of sale, well, it desperately needs to expand. It's a crime that other women in the world can not enjoy wearing such wonderful bikinis. Please, please, bring your products to Turkey, open a branch here and hire me for a job. I promise I will be your best employee in love with the products :)

Four elements 2011

click to enlarge















Honestly, I'm in love. I'm in love with the bikinis and kaftans and accessories (bags, bracelets, etc.), footwear is amazing. I want every piece of this collection. Moreover, I'm in love with the web site.

The photos are screen shoots of the catalogue available at Maui web site

1 комментарий: