четверг, 3 марта 2011 г.

A bit of sunshine from Peru or Sabz and its 2011 collection

It seems to me that I have acquired a specific ability to determine the origin of the product simply looking at it. That's what happened to me when I saw these swimsuits, without reading the history of the brand I said, This must be from Latin America. And guess what? I was right, it's from Peru. I think these bright coloured prints and the abundance of little accessories may be called the distinctive feature of all the Latin American swimwear producers. It's like saying cigars and certainly meaning Cuban cigars.
Let me introduce you to Sabz, founded in 1992 by Sandra Delgado and Beatriz Salas and headquartered in Lima, that produces new lines of swimwear every season and has already become a leader in Peru and prides itself on using only high quality fabrics from Europe and Brasil. See their 4-lines collection here.
Folk






Tropical










Rock&Rock













Chic












Photos courtesy of Sabz


1 комментарий:

  1. Глаза разбегаются от такой красоты)
    Коричневый с голубым купальник особенно запал в душу)

    ОтветитьУдалить