среда, 9 марта 2011 г.

Qu'est-ce que je vais mettre aujourd'hui? Jadis!

Actually I discovered Jadis Boudoir, behind which stands a French designer Loic Barbarroux, last year. And since that time I kept on putting off the cover on this amazing fabulous brand. And now that it came to my mind, it turned out that his official web site is out of order. Stupid me, should have done the cover long before! So I've been gathering bit by bit the photos featuring his wonderful designs all over the net and that's what I came with.
I would say that Jadis designs are vintage, first because of the use of antique silks and laces and second, well, it has this subtle elusive vintage feeling. What I also like about Jadis is that all the pieces are unique and handmade. Jadis Boudoir is not only exquisite lingerie but also pret-a-porter and couture collections as well as a collection of scarves which are an essentional accessory of any fashionista. All I can say is that I'm absolutely in love with everything that comes under the Jadis brand and I would certainly love to have some pieces in my closet. Wearing these things will make any woman feel like a woman. Man, I feel like a woman! (Shania Twain) :)



I absolutely love this piece named Pile ou Face, you can wear it both ways

Photos courtesy of Jadis

If I get more photos of these amazing pieces of lingerie and garment I will update this post. Oh, and by the way, I will make a separate cover on the scarves created by Jadis.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий