воскресенье, 20 марта 2011 г.

Sretsis, FW2010 and SS2011

The Sukhahuta sisters, Pim, Kly and Matina, founded Sretsis (sisters spelt backwards) back in 2002.  "It’s all about whimsical prints, nostalgic details with a modern-day attitude", says Pim. It's very girlie, girlie chic I would say. Forgot to mention, Matina is the one who started her own jewellery brand Matina Amanita.
I know it's a bit late but I just can't help myself, it's beautiful, and you know I can't resist beautiful things. here is Sretsis's FW2010 Stolen Moments collection which was inspired by Lladro porcelain figurines. The colour palette is dusty pink and grey and ice blue, it all adds to the effect of creating porcelain dolls out of models. Enjoy!













































Images courtesy of Sretsis

Whoosh, I'm really confused about the correct naming pf the season the collections are launched. So, I suppose that this collection is SS2011. It's called the Weekend Wanderers and it was inspired by the 70s.









Images courtesy of Sretsis

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий