пятница, 4 марта 2011 г.

Yargici, SS 2011

It will not be an exaggeration to say that I've been longing to see the SS 2011 lookbook by Yargici (a Turkish brand producing high quality apparel since 1978). Finally this day has come! The lookbook is so sweet and nice with a vanilla sprinkle on top of it all :) I will cite the idea of the collection, To create a joyful collection that instantly makes you cheer-up. Yargici presents an essential look and relaxed shapes that are combined with inspirational small details. Well, one thing for sure, I will go shopping there, I have always been passing by, sometimes even entered but the choice was scanty. Though the problem is not the brand, the problem was the shop, not Yargici's official shop.   Hope you'll like the collages I've done :) not my cup of tea though, just taking my first steps :)















Screenshoots via Yargici

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий